CAREER WITH US
With an amazing history spanning over 30 years, BIZCOPIER with its' customer central approach values service and nurtures knowledge and learning. We believe in the quality of its people and their efforts and therefore takes continuous initiative for hiring the best talent and ensuring their development, motivation and growth.
- Reporting to Sales Manager, the incumbent is required to co-operate with team members and to assist in expanding market distribution.
- Selling multi-function Printer / copier
- Must possess at least a SPM / STPM / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, aggressive, outspoken, versatile, target oriented and resourceful.
- IT literate, possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced in OA industry will be an added advantage.
- To report to Service Manager To perform installation, maintenance and repair works for Copier Machine
- Will be based either in the workshop or field work
- Must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in IT / Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical or similar discipline
- Preferable male with 1- 2 years working experience in troubleshooting, knowledge of PC and networking
- Possess own transport and willing to travel within Klang Valley Good in customer handing skills Knowledge in Chinese language and dialects will be an added advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
ACCOUNT CUM HR ASSISTANT
- Able to handle full set of accounts independently
- Able to handle daily documentations and filling
- Assist with general administrative work
- Assist in preparation of HR related correspondence & documentation (payroll administrative)
- Updating of data into SMART accounting system Issuance of billings, payment vouchers and cheques
- Work in a team environment
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- SPM / Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance or LCCI or equivalent 2 years of working experience in accounts related position preferable
- Possess good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Words and SMART accounting software
- Able to work independently with enthusiastic personality and in a fast paces environment
- Eager to learn and progress with the company
- Able to work and contribute as a team member
INTERNSHIP FOR SALES & MARKETING STUDENTS
- To conduct market need analysis, prepare marketing strategy
- Lead generation and management
- Adjust sales script to better target the needs and interest of specific clients
- Conduct client or market surveys regarding product or services offered
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to gather information relevant to clients requests
- Conduct administrative work
- To manage and secure quality appointments for sales closure
- Perform email blasting as and when required
- To sit for sales appointments and sales meetings
- Any other task given by Head of Department
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Required language(s): Malay, English
- Duration of 4 month(s)
- The position of Sales & Marketing Intern consists of market research, data gathering, planning and selling via telephone to from businesses or group of individuals